Easy Lunch Box Ideas
Who is ready to create some scary Halloween plates?
Spice up your lunchbox by creating some Halloween themed healthy lunches!
Create scary faces and creepy spiders using only 9 ingredients.
Check out our easy step-by-step guide in the video below to make your Halloween lunchbox look awesome!
For the Face:
• Slice Tomato into 3 pieces, and then take the middle part.
• Cut the avocado into half. Using a spoon, scoop the avocado then place it on top of the tomato.
• Carve two circles on the avocado, starting on the upper part to create the eyes, then a bigger circle on the bottom for the mouth.
• Place each of the mozzarella balls on the eyes.
• For the iris, create a donut shape by cutting the edges of the green olives and piercing a hole inside using the straw.
• For the pupil, create a smaller circle to be placed inside the iris by piercing the black olives using a straw.
• Place the donut-shaped green olives on top of each mozzarella balls, then take the circle from black olive and place it inside of the green olives.
Black Olive Spiders:
• Using a toothpick, pierce both sides of the black olives to create tiny holes for the rosemary sprigs to fit.
• Take the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and connect it to the olives, creating legs for the spider.
• 2 Basil Leaves
• Rosemary Sprigs
• 9 Huge Black Olives
• 2 Green Olives
• 1 Avocado
• 1 Tomato
• 2 Plain Small Mozzarella Balls
• 1 straw
• 1 toothpick
All products used in the making of this video can be found here.